After School Program
Throughout the year, each combo will have full shows together along with recordings and live performances.
Through workshops, clinics, and private instruction, our comprehensive after school experience is designed to hone music performance and ensemble skills in a creative and fun environment. We know from experience that playing in a band situation speeds learning and creates “seasoned” musicians. Even relatively advanced musicians are amazed at the amount of progress they make when regularly playing with other musicians.
Students work in a hands-on atmosphere that includes:
- Learning the nuts and bolts of live performance
- Private Instruction
- Studio/band rehearsal time
- Instruction and clinics with music professionals
- Music theory and songwriting courses
- Rock & Roll, Funk, Jazz music appreciation
- Interacting with other young musicians
- A LIVE show performance for your friends and family
- Having fun!
- End of the year recording
- Summer camps of 2013 may include:
- Performance Boot Camps
- Beginner Camps
- Intermediate/Advanced Sessions
- Artist-Themed Camps
- Songwriting & Recording
Live Musicians Co-op is proud to have a staff of professional seasoned working musicians to teach the younger and older generations private lessons and Group lessons.
With a variety of musicians and teaching styles, the LMC strives to provide an affordable safe drug free environment where students can be inspired and have a variety of influences. All teachers go through an extensive interview process and only work with the most professional teachers that are up to par with the high expectations of the Live Musicians Co-op to insure that you or your kid is getting the best Sonoma County can offer.
We provide instructors for every instrument and every style.
View our main instructors